And now, brought to you by the Modern Creative Resource’s extremely good looking legal team….. *deep inhale*
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access and use of this website, together with the purchase of products from the site, are governed by the terms and conditions set out below. By using the website you agree to accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, you may choose not to use this site or contact us to ask for further information.
A contract between The Modern Creative’s Resource (for the purpose of these terms and conditions also known as MCR) and the customer will exist once the customer logs onto the course website for the first time.The contract has an unlimited duration unless one of the parties wants to terminate it for any reason.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that particular provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
The MCR reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The headlines in this document are for informative purpose only and carry no legal significance.
Any contract between the MCR and the customer, whether for use of the website or in relation to the purchase of products through the website will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
In all communication between the customer and the MCR whether through this website or the associated Facebook group, as well as in all the materials supplied by the MCR the following terms apply:
- The customer may also be referred to as “client”, “student” or “participant”.
- The course may also be referred as “e-course”, “distance learning” or “e-learning” and apply to any course in which you participate remotely, without a face to face meeting with the tutor from the MCR.
- The terms “materials”, “modules”, “downloads”, “lessons” and “coursework” apply to the e-documents, videos and any supporting information that are provided for your studies.
All content on this and any other MCR’s websites is the copyright of the MCR or its content providers. Any use of materials on this or any other MCR’s website site without the MCR’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
ELIGIBILITY OF USERS
The website and the MCR’s products are only available to individuals over the age of 18 who are able to form a legally binding contract under the Irish law. If you do not fulfil these requirements, please do not use this website.
The MCR has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, however the MCR cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up-to-date and error free. To the extent permitted by the Irish law the MCR disclaim all warranties both express an implied as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the website or on the website itself and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
The MCR holds no liability for differences in results between the customers, which completed one of the courses as they might arise from different level of background knowledge and many other factors that are beyond MCR’s control.
Furthermore, the MCR shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or materials available on it. It applies to all damages of any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income, profit or business.
Certain links on the website may lead to other websites which are not under the MCR’s control. Therefore the MCR will accept no responsibility for the material on any website outside MCR’s control.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
Prices and availability of the materials listed on the website are subject to change without notice. The MCR reserves the right to withdraw any of the existing courses from the offer without noticing potential or existing customers. However, the MRC guarantees the customers access to the withdrawn course for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. The MCR also will continue to provide a support through the associated Facebook group for up to 1 year from the date of purchase.
The customer has a statutory right to a full refund for up to 7 days (cooling-off period) from the date of creation of the contract between the MCR and the customer. If the customer wishes to execute this right, he/she needs to inform the MCR through the contact form on the MCR’s website (http://moderncreativesresource.com/) as soon as possible. Any refund requests after 7 days will not be accepted.
The MCR uses Fastspring(http://www.fastspring.com/) as an external payment service for online transactions. The MCR does not store any credit card details on our server.
A Cookie is a small text file stored on your computer which, among other things, helps you access the website much quicker. Cookies cannot harm your computer and in today’s world, there are very few websites that do not use them. The MCR does not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site.
As a part of the course you have a right to join a Facebook study group supervised daily by a tutor from the MCR. That right may be terminated by the MCR if the customer is found in a breach of the code of behaviour set out below.
- The aim of the group is to provide an interactive learning space and peer-support and for that purpose only. Any communication that does not comply with that may be deleted by the MCR.
- Customers are solely responsible for any personal information they disclose in the group, as the MCR have no further control of such information.
- Customers are solely responsible for any content they publish, including photos, videos or any other materials, as the MCR assumes the customers are authors of such materials or they act with author’s permission. The MCR assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding such content.
- Bullying, harassment, inappropriate comments and any other behaviour that can be described as socially unacceptable may result in the customer being deleted from the group.
- Any content that is racist, hateful, defamatory or by any way illegal will be deleted and will result in an immediate termination of the right to access the group. It may also result in a police investigation as the MCR is obliged by law to disclose such information.
- If the customer becomes aware of any unlawful material published in the group he/she is obliged to inform the MCR through any of the available channels.
- Personalised support is not included with the courses. Please do not abuse the Facebook group by relentlessly tagging/ texting members of the group or the assigned tutor for personalised support.
- The MCR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the access to the group for any reason.
For technical support please tag the assigned tutor in the group or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The MCR holds no liability for any failure to perform the obligations under these terms and conditions which is caused by circumstances beyond reasonable control including, but not limited to any force majeure incident. The MCR’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right unless acknowledged and agreed to by the MCR.
Any complaints should be sent through the contact form on the MCR’s website(http://moderncreativesresource.com/) and will be dealt with within 21 days from the day of the complaint.
The Modern Creative’s Resource is registered as an intellectual property of Grace Elizabeth Kelly at 11 Lartigue Village, Listowel, Co. Kerry, Ireland.